Passenger Car Services
We have an investment strategy which includes new vehicles, in-car technology, computerised vehicle despatch systems and ongoing staff training.
All of our office staff have undergone an enhanced criminal records check.
All our drivers are licensed by Transport for London and have also undergone an enhanced criminal records check as part of the licensing process.
We are approved suppliers of Passenger Transport to:
- Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust
- Croydon University Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Crown Commercial Services
- Ministry of Justice
- London Borough of Sutton
- London Borough of Croydon
- London Borough of Merton
- London Borough of Richmond
- Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames
- Surrey County Council
We carry out 6000+ passenger journeys each week, ranging from the smallest of local trips to international journeys and we provide passenger transport to over 1000 local businesses.
Our vehicle fleet consists of:
- Saloon cars up to 4 passengers
- Estate cars up to 4 passengers
- MPVs for 5, 6, 7 and 8 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles for one wheelchair user and up to 3 passengers
- Minibuses for up to 16 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible minibuses for up to 4 wheelchairs and 5 passengers
Our driver fleet consists of 100+ drivers. We are able to provide a female only driver service on request.
Airport Transfer Specialists
We carry out over 25,000 Airport Transfers each year and with our very competitive prices, the number is constantly growing and unlike many private hire companies, we do not charge any extra for estate cars.